1. Go to the co-conspirators page under the *social* tab
2. Find a profile picture you would like to use for this site. The closer it is to square, the better.
3. Click on Rolin’s example bio by clicking on his name on the page.
4. Develop a brief bio. This is designed to be informal and for our community, so a personal feel and a focus on how you have used technology (whether it be web-based or otherwise) in your teaching, learning and scholarship practices. In short, what brings you here and what do you hope to accomplish?
5. When you have a picture and a bio, you can do one of two things:
- You can email them to Rolin or
- You can add them to the co-conspirators WordPress web page yourself (recommended!)